The history of coffee grounds dates back to the tenth century and perhaps earlier, according to a number of reports and legends related to its first use. It is believed the original homeland of coffee (not domesticated wild) was from Ethiopia. The earliest proven evidence of drinking coffee or knowing the coffee tree is from the fifteenth century in Sufi monasteries in Yemen. By the sixteenth century it had reached the rest of the Middle East, southern India (Sorgh), Persia, Turkey, the Horn of Africa, and North Africa. Then coffee spread to the Balkans, Italy and the rest of Europe to Southeast Asia and then to America.
The word “coffee” entered the English language in 1582 through the Ottoman Dutch, Turkish name, which in turn was borrowed from the Arabic name “qahwa”. The Arabic word was originally referring to a type of wine that the Arab lexicons derive its origin from the verb “no hunger”, referring to the drink’s reputation for suppressing the appetite. Sometimes the word Qahwa is attributed to the Arabic word Qahwa ("power, energy") or to the medieval kingdom of Kafa in Ethiopia, where this plant was exported to Arabia. These terms have been disputed.
However, he does not use the name coffee for love or plants (products of the region), which is known in Arabic as bun, and in (language) Oromo (bun) pronounces Fatah. Semitic languages have the root of the "dark color” that has become a natural designation for drinks. According to this analysis, the female form of coffee (booze, "wine") was more likely to be chosen, and was originally intended (meaning dark in color (.
The benefits of coffee
- Coffee improves blood vessel health. Coffee increases nitric oxide production in the endothelium (the thin layer of cells that lines the inner surface of blood vessels, which improves muscle tone in blood vessels). Drinking caffeinated coffee increases in the short term the acute blood pressure. Especially if you drink very large amounts of it, but blood pressure returns to normal when the coffee is without caffeine. Various studies have proven that 8 weeks of drinking coffee significantly reduces high blood pressure readings.
- Coffee improves the level of cholesterol in the blood. Coffee, like tea, contains many antioxidants that help improve the level of cholesterol in the blood, and thus help protect against heart disease.
- Coffee improves reactions. A large number of sports coaches have reported that the use of caffeine in coffee helps improve skills in any sport practiced, especially when players are sleep-deprived.
- Coffee reduces the risk of liver cancer and cirrhosis. Coffee contains a substance known as this substance that slows down the growth of cell tissue in liver cancer and cirrhosis.
- Coffee reduces the risk of diabetes. Coffee has an inhibitory effect on a toxicant (human amyloid polypeptide) that is normally found in the pancreas. This has been found in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Coffee prevents Parkinson's disease. Researchers have found that consuming cups of coffee daily reduces the rates of Parkinson's disease. It is a disease that causes defects and disturbances within the human motor system, which results in the loss of brain cells.
- Coffee prevents tooth decay A substance called tannins in coffee reduces the formation of deposits. And certainly prevents a person from the presence of cavities in the teeth. Drinking coffee also reduces the growth of bacteria such as streptococcus which are responsible for tooth decay.
- Coffee prevents headaches. Coffee affects the nerves in the brain, as it helps reduce the size of blood vessels. Therefore, drinking coffee in the early stages of headaches reduces the chances of severe headaches. Also, drinking coffee prevents depression in women.
- Coffee reduces fatigue and pain. Consuming caffeinated coffee an hour before vigorous exercise may help prevent fatigue. The caffeine in coffee contains a chemical called adenosine that activates pain receptors in cells.
- Coffee keeps skin healthy it is believed that coffee helps maintain healthy skin. Antioxidants are known to prevent skin cancer and diseases related to skin cancer.
- Coffee Helps get rid of free radicals in the skin. This reduces the appearance of skin related problems such as acne and eczema.
Coffee is one of the most favorite hot drinks for many, especially in the morning, as it has a distinctive aroma and flavor, so Haseeb coffee since 1946 is a distinctive coffee rich in flavor.
Haseeb coffee puls cardamom:
Which is wonderful and refreshing and has many properties and features that help the body get rid of caffeine, and for this it is an excellent addition to coffee. Preliminary research results indicate that regular use of cardamom reduces the risk of colon cancer, helps treat depression, antispasmodic, reduces asthma symptoms (asthma), helps treat poor appetite.
Haseeb coffee super extra cardamom:
Cardamom beans add a different flavor to the original Arabic coffee beans. The volatile oils that cardamom beans contain have the ability to neutralize the presence of caffeine in the body. Therefore, cardamom beans, if they are added to coffee, will gain the coffee more benefit than just the benefits of coffee on its own.
Haseeb Coffee offers medium cardamom:
One of the things that cardamom gains after grinding the coffee beans is that it gives the coffee a light brown color, as in Turkish coffee or espresso. Cardamom grains consist of about 20% water, 10% protein, and 2% fats, volatile oil content ranging from 2 to 8%, 42% of sugars, and 20% of fibers, and the rest is ash or a group of natural and mineral substances.
Haseeb coffee without cardamom:
Coffee contains caffeine, which reduces food intake. It increases the ability to exercise, which contributes to losing excess weight. Reduces cellulite in the body . It contributes significantly to burning more calories during the digestive period.
Haseeb coffee with extra cardamom extra:
Coffee with cardamom contains high amounts of antioxidants that work to fight cancer cells in the body, as well as antioxidants to renew body cells and balance nutrition inside the body, you can protect yourself from cancer by eating a cup or two of coffee Arab today.
Coffee is a wonderful drink and everyone around the world consume it, but it must be pointed out not to excessively drink coffee and in moderation in its consumption. It is delicious, delicious and savory, helps focus and is rich in elements necessary for the body for a better day and better health.