Al Madina Dates are high quality, fresh and juicy dates rich in calcium, sulfur, iron, potassium, phosphorous, manganese and other elements; one of the most interesting nutrition facts is that they are extremely rich in fiber and some important minerals such as potassium, calcium and magnesium 100% natural, delicious and nutritious. 100 gm.
of dates also contain about:
10 vitamin A.
0.4 mg vitamin C.
2.7 mcg vitamin K.
0.05 mg vitamin E.
19 mcg folate.
0.165 mg vitamin B6.
Enjoy eating Medina's distinguished dates, as they are carefully selected from the latest types of dates.
It contains a high percentage of fiber and is considered a natural and distinct food supplement, 3 dates per day is equivalent to eating a whole banana.
You can use dates to make easy-to-eat ajwa or add it to milk to increase its nutritional value.
You should take care of diabetics and not eat a large amount of dates in addition to extracting the seeds in dates before introducing them to your children so as not to cause them any danger.
- 100% Natural: Al Madina Dates contain a high amount of dietary fibers, and minerals necessary for a healthy body, such as potassium and magnesium, and the equivalent of three dates, one serving of fruit.
- Blessed and natural fruits: Madinah dates are excellent natural, rich in nutritional supplements that provide energy and activity, distinctive taste from the finest dates in the city carefully selected, you can use dates to make easy-to-eat ajwa or add it to milk to increase its nutritional value.
- Distinctive and different taste: Madina dates are distinguished by their size, distinctive shape, soft texture, and dark brown color. They are delicious and tender. They are rich in natural sugar; do not contain any preservative materials that are delicious, fresh and healthy.
- Rich in vitamins: Al Madina Dates is rich in manganese, magnesium, sodium, and potassium, and dates contain a number of vitamins, such as beta-carotene and vitamin C, in addition to B vitamins, such as: thiamine known as vitamin B1, riboflavin or vitamin B2, niacin or vitamin B.
- Warnings: Dates contain a high level of sugar; you should take care of diabetics and not eat a large amount of dates in addition to extracting the seeds in dates before introducing them to your children so as not to cause them any danger.
keywords: Saudi dates, premium dates, pitted, organic dates, Naturally Vegan, natural dates, medjoul, medjool organic fruit dried fresh date, medjool dates, large dates, KSA dates, KSA, gluten free, dates, arabic food, Arabic dates, Arabic, Arabian snacks, Arabian dates, almadinah dates, almadina dates, almadina dates, ajwa dates from madina, ajwa dates, ajwa2 pounds date