The Ant " Numnum" story in Arabic, one of the fun stories in which the child learns the letters, the way to pronounce them, the words and the method of their pronunciation in an easy and simple manner that fits the child's age at this stage The Ant " Numnum" story in Arabic contains a lot of lofty meanings in its content, but it also delivers to the child the required concepts in an easy manner where he can Parents also read it to children as a bedtime story.
An ant story we develop the cognitive skills of the child and increase the creativity of the child.
The Ant “Numnum" story in Arabic:
- Publisher: Qitaf Al-Daniya Publishing House.
- Type: plain paper.
- Size: 17 x 24.
- Number of pages: 15 pages.
- Edition: 1.
- Language: Arabic.
- Recommended for ages 3: 5.
- The Ant “Numnum" story in Arabic the child learned the letters, their shapes, and their spelling.
- The Ant “Numnum" story in Arabic Teaching the child the words and how to read them.
- The Ant “Numnum" story in Arabic a light and easy-to-carry book for children, suitable for a short bedtime story to keep creative imagination and richness in their dream world.
- The Ant “Numnum" story in Arabic suitable for children aged 3: 5 years.
- The Ant “Numnum" story in Arabic suitable for the child's age group, it is a fun, interesting and simple story.