Please note that this bidet does not include retail packaging and has been tested for leakage before sending it to you...
Buy with confidence
A bidet is a toilet attachable plumbing fixture that is used to wash and clean the external area of private parts! if you never tried a bidet before, once you do you won't want to use the toilet without it.
Its easy and simple to use and you will feel so fresh !!!! and its very clean ,and it can be lifted to clean under!!!
Its really simple....... no extra space is needed to install the simple bidet .
It fits into standard U.S toilets easily and transform it into a comfortable easy to use bidet with gentle stream flow, that's why we call it simple bidet, because its simple and easy to connect to your toilet seat.
It fits 99% of american standard toilets.
HOW TO INSTALL THE BIDET?!!
- Remove toilet seat.
- Place flat part of the Simple Bidet on rim of toilet so that holes correspond to seat holes on rim (make sure lever is beyond the toilet rim).
- Re-attach toilet seat. Simple Bidet should be between seat and rim of toilet as in picture [step1].
Water Supply Connection
- Turn off water supply valve and flush tank to empty any remaining water.
- Detach water supply hose from ballcock of tank.
- Connect T-adaptor to ballcock of tank as in picture [step2].
- Attach back the water supply hose to the T-adaptor as in picture [step3].
- Attach the hose that comes in the package to the SimpleBidet, and the other side of the hose to the T-adaptor as in picture [step4].
- Hand-tighten all connections.
- Turn water supply valve back on.
- Enjoy the comfort of Simple Bidet
- You will have a manual that shows the steps of installations.