No Products in the Cart
Our Organic Medjool Dates are little nutrition packs. They're 100% natural, unsulfured, NO SUGAR ADDED, high in sugar, and provide you energy for all day.
They contain main nutrients for a healthy diet such as potassium, iron, antioxidants, and dietary fiber.
They're also good to consume during pregnancy.
Their soft and sweet content makes them excellent choice for snacking and very good substitute for sugar in recipes! Healthy Snacks:
Energy Booster, Sweet Taste.
• Natural source of energy and many healthy nutrients.
• 100% organic and natural organic, without preservatives.
• Health benefits: Rich in fiber and a rich source of antioxidants and many vitamins and minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorous, potassium, magnesium and zinc.
It is also fine to take during pregnancy.
Nutritious and delicious, our customers love the fact that our products are not only nutritious, but delicious too! Our goal has always been to provide our customers with products that contribute to a healthy lifestyle in the most delicious way.
• Good for a healthy diet: Vegetarian, vegan, raw, keto... Our delicious Medjool dates are suitable for many types of healthy diets.
• Recipe Ideas: Add it to smoothies, desserts, blends, granola bars, or replace it with sugar in recipes!
Our organic Medjool date palms are grown with the utmost care - their fruits nourish with a golden glow with the warmth of the sun, our dates will delight your tongue and provide your body with the nutrition it needs throughout the day.
These are the finest organic cultivated Medjool dates. Handpicked to ensure each date is perfect for size and color.
• Medjool Dates gives you a big boost. One ounce of them (28 grams) contains 21 grams of carbs, which means that dates are a strong fruit.
• Eating 2-4 dates a day provides you with one of 5 essential servings of vitamins and minerals you need to stay healthy.
• Our Organic Medjool Dates are in three type's jumbo/Large/X-fancy, meaty, sweet and delicious; they are the best of the best.
• Medjool dates are known as "Fruits of Kings" and have been exclusively designated. But today you can also enjoy the delicious and rich flavor of this fruit.