Our Organic Medjool Dates are little nutrition packs.
They're 100% natural, unsulfured, NO SUGAR ADDED, high in sugar, and provide you energy for all day.
They contain main nutrients for a healthy diet such as potassium, iron, antioxidants, and dietary fiber.
They're also good to consume during pregnancy.
Their soft and sweet content makes them excellent choice for snacking and very good substitute for sugar in recipes! Healthy Snacks:
Energy Booster, Sweet Taste.
Natural source of energy and many healthy nutrients. •100% organic and natural organic, without preservatives.
- Rich in fiber and a rich source of antioxidants and many vitamins and minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorous, potassium, magnesium and zinc.
- It is also fine to take during pregnancy.Nutritious and delicious, our customers love the fact that our products are not only nutritious, but delicious too! Our goal has always been to provide our customers with products that contribute to a healthy lifestyle in the most delicious way.
Good for a healthy diet:
- Vegetarian, vegan, raw, keto... Our delicious Medjool dates are suitable for many types of healthy diets.
- Add it to smoothies, desserts, blends, granola bars, or replace it with sugar in recipes! Our organic Medjool date palms are grown with the utmost care - their fruits nourish with a golden glow with the warmth of the sun, our dates will delight your tongue and provide your body with the nutrition it needs throughout the day.
- Organic Medjool Dates by Food to Live truly are Nature’s caramel, intensely sweet and wonderfully chewy; the Medjool is the sacred fruit of the ancients.
- Organic Medjool Dates are high in sugar but these sugars are sucralose, fructose, and glucose that our body can easily process and utilized giving us a natural boost in energy.
- Wonderfully high in Calcium and Iron. Blend them into smoothies, roll them into bliss balls or take them to work for a healthy, mid-day snack; Our Organic Medjool Dates are large, meaty, sweet and delicious. They are the best of the best
- Eating Organic Medjool Dates regularly can increase your intake of insoluble and soluble fiber, well for a healthy diet: Vegetarian, vegan, raw, keto… Our delicious Medjool dates are suitable for many types of healthy diets.
- Having Medjool on your diet provides you with significant amount of Calcium and Phosphorous. These two minerals are important in building up strong bones and teeth, add it to smoothies, desserts, blends, granola bars, or replace it with sugar in recipes!