Hajar Dates Company is lucky enough to remind how people can maximize the flavor of Dates based on their traditional lifestyle, culture and cuisine. Dates from Saudi Arabia Fresh hand-picked dates, no preservatives, tightly packed without chemicals, Dates a sacred food in Islam is among prophet Mohammed favorites. Dates are a sacred food in Islam, one of the favorites in the month of Ramadan, the ideal food for iftar in Ramadan; Best breakfast in Ramadan everyone loves to eat wonderful dates in Ramadan because of its multiple benefits.
Stay healthy Avoid getting sick, Dates are not only healthy and delicious, but they are also a source of vitamins, minerals and natural.
• Size: Medium, elliptical in shape, the fruit is swollen in the middle.
• Color: light yellow in color, the funnel is dark yellow with dark brown sides.
• Nutritional value: a type of high nutritional value of dates, containing carbohydrates, water, fats, mineral salts, dietary fibers, vitamins, the most important of which are B1, B2, A, and C. In addition to sugars, fats, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, manganese and calcium.
• Taste: Sweet, sugar-like taste.
• Texture: Soft, very thin skin.
• Storage: Diabetic dates need to be stored away from sources of moisture and heat in a cool, dry place in order to retain their distinctive properties.
The wonderful and distinctive taste of the delicious and soft organic dates, rich in natural sugar and does not contain any various organic additives, dates gift box to be presented to your family and friends. Its distinct taste makes it an excellent substitute for sugar. Sukkari Rutab the great benefits of Dates when consumed before breakfast in Ramadan:
• It contains simple natural sugars that are easy to absorb.
• It contains glucose, sucrose and fructose which provide your body with energy.
• It is also easy to digest and absorb.
• It also prepares your body for subsequent meals.
Add it to milk to increase its nutritional value, or take it alone, with a wonderful and distinctive taste, and rich in its wonderful nutritional value. Ramadan dates box from our dates Present it as a gift to friends in Ramadan and express your love to them.(900g) & (600g) Store in a frozen place