Al Madina dates are from Al Madinah al Munawara and are Premium quality, Fresh and Juicy dates.
Al Madina Dates from Madinah Munawara, Saudi Arabia Can help prevent abdominal cancer. Health benefits:
- The roughage stimulates sluggish bowel movement and checks constipation.
- Rich in calcium, Sulphur, iron, potassium, phosphorus, manganese and other elements, these dates are good for the heart, blood and bones.
- One of the most interesting dates nutrition facts is that they are immensely rich in fiber and some of the crucial minerals like, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- About 100 gm of dates can give 75 gm carbohydrates, 8 gm dietary fiber, 2 gm.
- proteins and 0.39 gm fats.
- In addition to these, dates are an excellent source of carotenoids, which are the precursor of vitamin A. 100 gm of dates also contain about 10 IU vitamin A. 0.4 mg vitamin C. 2.7 mcg vitamin K. 0.05 mg vitamin E. 19 mcg folate. 0.05 mg thiamine. 0.066 mg riboflavin. 1.27 mg niacin. 0.165 mg vitamin B6.
- Organic Al Madina premium quality Dates
- Strong intense dates flavor and balanced sweetness
- Just fresh harvested and comes in its natural form with pits; No Preservative, No artificial Color
- These dates are loaded with vitamins and minerals that essential to your body function. Excellent source of energy.
- Khudri Dates 907 g - Imported from Saudi Arabia. ( Grown and Packed in Saudi Arabia)